Palou farmhouse dates back to the 11th century, from the year 1074. It has two floors with a total of 150 m2 upstairs and about 200 m2 downstairs.
Downstairs was used to keep animals in the past. Upstairs was where the farmers lived.
The restoration of the house began towards the end of 2012 and wast finished in May 2013. During the process of restoration the old structure of the house with its characteristic elements have been preserved, for instance the old wood oven and the “bigajunt”(wooden beams) that can be seen in the bedrooms and in the entrance hall.